These protocols for funeral services at our Rockville Centre and Woodbury chapels, as mandated by the New York State Department of Health take effect immediately:
The maximum number of mourners allowed is dependent upon which chapel is being used for the funeral service. Please consult with a funeral director to determine how many people will be able to attend the service.
- All mourners/visitors attending funeral services must wear a face mask upon entering the building.
- All mourners/visitors must follow social distancing rules by remaining 6 feet apart from others, unless they are family members who live together.
- We may request that mourners/visitors have their temperature checked at the entrance to the funeral home.
- Members of different households are prohibited from holding or shaking hands.
- While not mandatory, attendees may be asked to provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, veils and yarmulkes will not be available at the chapels. Please bring your own.
For more information, please contact Gutterman’s Funeral Home.