Ease the Burden on Your Loved Ones | Assume Financial Responsibility for Your Own Funeral or Memorial Needs
At Gutterman’s & Gutterman Warheit, with chapels in Florida and New York, we have provided comprehensive funeral services to Jewish families for more than 125 years. We have seen first-hand, the stress and anxiety families feel when their loved ones die without having planned a funeral or memorial service. From our perspective, there’s virtually no greater gift you can give those you leave behind than to carefully plan all aspects of your funeral. We provide guidance to individuals and families who want to establish a Florida pre-need funeral plan. To learn more about preplanning or to find out how we can help you, call our firm at 561-997-9900 (toll free at 1-800-992-9262) in Boca Raton or contact us online.
Putting a Florida Pre-Need Contract in Place
A Florida pre-need funeral contract offers many advantages:
- You’ll lock in guaranteed prices for all services and items purchased. In addition, your survivors won’t have to try to figure out how to pay for everything.
- Your loved ones won’t have to try to determine your wishes—you’ll be able to plan the funeral that you want.
- Your funeral will likely be more meaningful—You won’t have family members improvising at the last minute, trying to do the right thing. Instead, they can focus their energies where they should be—on grieving.
- You’ll have peace of mind—There’s comfort in knowing that everything has been arranged and paid for.
- If you are a resident of both New York and Florida, we recommend that you talk with a tax consultant or an attorney to determine the best place to establish a pre-need plan.
What You Can Expect from Gutterman Warheit When You Establish
a Florida Pre-Need Plan
Contact Gutterman Warheit to Learn More
At Gutterman Warheit, we consider our work to be a calling. We’ve been family owned and operated for more than a century and a quarter. Many of our employees have been with us for decades, or have spent their whole careers with our firm.
To learn more about how to set up a Florida pre-need contract, or about the full range of services we offer, call us at one of the numbers below or contact us online.
Gutterman's & Gutterman Warheit — Where Relationships Matter
Family Owned and Operated Since 1892